When your heating system falters in cold weather, you need service right away. On top of that, heating system issues can pose health and safety risks for some customers.
We are always here when you need us in an emergency, but we also offer an ongoing Preventive Maintenance Program to keep your system running safely and efficiently and to help you avoid those emergency situations. Additionally, maintaining your heating system properly will help you to get the longest life possible out of one of the biggest investments in your home.
When Should You Replace Your Heater?
The reality is that older heating systems become less efficient over time. Eventually, replacing your equipment will make more financial sense than attempting to fix it. The following signs indicate your heating system may need to be replaced soon.
- Your heating system is more than 13 years old.
- You’re spending too much on heating expenses.
- Your heater fails to maintain consistent temperatures.
- Your heating system requires frequent repairs and expensive repairs
- Your system is running longer than usual and struggles to keep up
Heating System Replacement
When it comes to replacing your heating system expertise matters. The wrong-sized system has a huge impact on the comfort of your home and can negatively impact your heating bills by as much as 30 percent. We will take the time to learn about your home and your concerns to make sure you get the properly sized system.
Choosing the right type of heating system for your home is critical. Many times, replacing your existing system with a similar new system is fine but many times it’s not. We will work with you to make sure you get the system that is right for you and your family and make sure you know about the latest technology so you can make an informed decision.
- High-efficient gas furnaces (natural & propane)
- Air Handler heat pump systems
- Dual fuel gas and heat pump systems
- Mitsubishi mini split heat pump systems
- Tankless boiler options
- Ground Source Heat Pump systems